In this lesson, the student will learn how to do the following:
• Animate the position, scale, and rotation of objects using motion tweening.
• Adjust the pacing and timing of your animation.
• Animate transparency and filters.
• Change the path of an object’s motion.
• Create nested animation.
• Split a motion tween.
• Change the easing of an object’s motion.
• Animate in 3D space.
Using the downloaded Adobe Animate CIB instructions that is available in Canvas. I have shared a folder in Google Drive that contains all of the assets needed for these assignments. The student will start of page 100 and complete the Lesson 3: Animating Symbols is pictured above.
Once completed, the student will export the file through Adobe Media Encoder as a h.264 video. Then, publish the video in YouTube, and paste the YouTube video link into your blog along with a 4-6 sentence summary of learning.